Friday, October 28, 2005

First Shot

Awrite..This is really weird.I have never..and I mean never written anything that I have not been forced to write ! Let me explain..Except for tests,exams in school and reports,documents at work , I have never written anything.Its not something that I am proud about , but I jus wanted to make it clear , that Im not going to be very good at this .

But ...Im taking up the challenge.

A lot of my good Friends write blogs and I have enjoyed their articles.Got me thinking , I always have something to say , Why don't I start writing it.Anyway , Well you might be wondering , what I might be writing about.Well , there are a lot of things , I am passionate about - Music , Movies , Media , Politics , Current Affairs and SPORTS.So its going to be a mixture of all of the above , But more importantly it's going to be fun.For me the writer and you the reader ,

So Fasten your Seat belts - Ooh Sorry , Im already being cliche'...Just chill ..Later, Ya'll

No comments: